Sunday, December 21, 2008

The 9th Level Druids

Today we dressed up like druids and played Dungeons and Dragons.



Not really, but that would have been fun too.



I'm not sure what Jen is saying in the picture above. But, it is obviously really good.



The power was out all morning due to a massive ice storm that hit last night, so we gathered around the fireplace and played music and board games most of the day. These two have recently put together a great tune. I hope they'll record it soon and let me post it.



Also, I think "The 9th Level Druids" would be a great name for a band.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a blast and a good excuse to just hang out and play games and music...! Post the song!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to hear the song! I found Krista's Myspace page and I absolutely love her style! What a cool housemate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so great to make the best out of every situation, love, mom

    ReplyDelete