Saturday, January 31, 2009

Paisley Rose

We spent last weekend in Oakland and Roseburg, hanging out with the cousins and watching Paisley perform at the Show Room!

Here's Paisley warming up on the day of her show. 'Paisley' is Jen's singer/songwriter name.







Paisley left early to join Amanda Richards on a radio promotion for the show. I can't tell you how fun and surreal it was to turn on the radio as I was driving into southern Oregon on I-5 with the kids and to hear Paisley and Amanda on the radio.



Here's a clip of Paisley performing one of my favorites at the Show Room. The song is called Beautiful Dreamer. I was so proud. The show that night was one of those moments that I folded up and tucked away forever.


Beautiful Dreamer from anthony burrell on Vimeo.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful song!! I missed some of the lyrics...you should post them. I love how you described "folding up and tucking away" that moment. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the song, and you look so pretty Jenn, what a great momment to tuck away, so fun.

    ReplyDelete