Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Dryad's Promise

It's time to revisit a few pictures from the forest, rendered in vibrant color, to set the mood for this song.

Scroll down, turn off the other music, then click here to enjoy the Dryad's Promise, written and performed by Aaron Ballard, one of my good friends since adolescence.



The song has this great Rush/Led Zeppelin classic rock feel and the imagery is fantastic. He mentioned that the picture I took of the mushroom below helped inspire the feeling for this song. Recently, my childhood friends have been writing and sharing music online and I've been eating it up. Great to hear them playing music again!





Dryad's Promise - Copyright 2009 - Aaron Ballard

1 comment:

  1. Wow! those mushrooms pictures are awesome! I'm so glad you are in touch with old friends, say hello to them from us, love, mom

    ReplyDelete